If you haven’t got your hands on much-coveted tickets to Wimbledon, and don’t fancy camping overnight to try, you may needn’t be a frustrated playing tennis fan. Just pull up a deck seat on our spectacular sixth-floor roof terrace, and watch the tournament free of charge on our lifesize display screen housed in a customised retro caravan.
To kick-off the fantastic British Summer season on 29th June, Pho will set a Vietnamese street meals scene in the roof, providing authentic banh mi baguettes, Vietnamese salads and fresh summer time moves. Sample the tasty Vietnamese design baguettes with gently fried turmeric chicken, tender pork loin or crispy tofu; spicy salads; and newly made rice paper moves with prawns, chicken and Asian herbs - all being handed out by the Pho staff for perfect picnic supper.
Remain cool with a frozen dessert from our pop up retro ice-cream van providing up your favourite flavours all summer until August 30th. On the ground floor on New Change passageway.
Instead, select from the tasty grab-and-go options at Wasabi, Eat, M&S Simply Food and Nando’s before you take your chair – or you need to commemorate (or commiserate) following match at our great restaurants – whether it’s Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Kitchen, Mexican street food at Wahaca or an Italian classic at Zizzi's.
These are a number of the unique offers from our merchants during Great British Summer...
- The Dermalogica natual skin care Specialists wil be readily available to make sure we have been sun safe along with offering no-cost Face Mapping waiting for you
- 20percent off all takeaway sales or a totally free cup of Prosecco with a main dinner purchased at Zizzi
- Strawberries and cream as you’ve never seen it, test this winning combo from our Tequila Rose pop up bar from the 10th to twelfth July on the top terrace
- 20percent off at Pho on all selection things from 5pm on dine in products only
- Grey Goose Le Fizz cocktail with a selection of sourdough toasts for £15 from Bread Street Kitchen
- 10per cent remove afternoon tea hamper for just two and field of four Wimbledon prompted cupcakes for £10 from Bea’s of Bloomsbury
- 10% off all productions at Bang & Olfusen, or entera draw to win H2 headsets by liking their particular FB page
The free outdoor screenings of Wimbledon at One New Change operate every day from Monday 29th Summer to Sunday 12th July 2015 as part of Land Securities’ annual Great British Summer series.