Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club
The Grounds tend to be had by the each England lawn-tennis Ground plc, in addition to complete area, like the Club's automobile parks, addresses over 42 acres with capacity for 38, 500 spectators.
- Head Groundsman - Neil Stubley.
- 16 permanent surface staff. Total of 28 for amount of The Championships.
- 19 Championships grass courts.
- 22 lawn training process of law.
- 8 US Clay courts
- 5 interior courts, two Greenset Velvelux and three Greenset Trophy
Apart from the grass process of law, the process of law are utilized throughout every season by the Club people and LTA-sponsored players. The grass process of law come in play from might to September (except Centre Court and other Show Courts which are made use of only for The Championships). The courts are lent to several clubs and organisations, primarily of a national personality, for staging of numerous events.
- 654 suits played
- 3177 total hours played on all 41 grass process of law of The Championships
- 54 million grass plants on Centre legal (rough calculation based on a formula)