Merton Hotel ST Helier Jersey
The Merton is Jersey's most well-known resort supplying a particular holiday experience with most of the services of a self-contained resort - not merely a hotel! And yes it's preferably situated opposite the beautiful Howard Davis Park and just fifteen minutes stroll from St Helier's shops, sea-front and coastline, the Merton hotel provides superb worth for holidaymakers of all of the many years. For over 90 years, visitors have already been pleased and entertained by the advanced level of hospitality and unbeatable array of services. Whether you're traveling as two, household or team, you will find every thing to meet your requirements conveniently situated under one roof.
There is free utilization of the Merton's two-million pound all-weather Aquadome leisure complex featuring a heated pool, rapids, water cannons, cascades and an 80-metre water slip, with a toddlers' share and a mini liquid fall! Or perhaps flake out in café as well as in good weather condition there is certainly use of the terrace for tanning, landscapes, outside pool and spa share! The Aquadome also features a large physical fitness centre with all the most recent cardiovascular equipment plus a steam area and sauna. Assure you and your households protection always a group of lifeguards is in attendance. The aquadome is also free to those residing at the Seymour resorts Groups - The Pomme d'Or and Greenhills nation resort.
- The Merton has actually a regular entertainment programme (nightly between May and end of September, vacations at other times) including dancing and cabaret within the celebrity Room. It Really Is Showtime!
- Great all-weather leisure dome with a pool-side café (see above
- The Flowrider™ Wave - 'Flowboarding' is a hobby that combines the look of surfing, the trip of snowboarding and the tips of skateboarding, delivering a thin sheet of liquid up a sloped, cushioned ride area to generate a wavelike flow of liquid. So it's ideal for beginners, intermediate and advanced level surfers (tiny cost, height and protection restrictions apply)
- Tennis-court (tiny charge and hire equipment)
- Several bars including Cascades café club, The Commentary Box Sports bar and guest lounges, like the Boulevard Lounge where you are able to relax and pay attention to stay music each night
- Many peaceful spots for leisure including large landscapes, terrace and a verandah
- Three restaurants: the Belvedere provides buffet design waiter-assisted solution, plus there's an elegant Italian brasserie-style restaurant - Bonetti's and an US diner called Jersey Joe's
- All bedrooms tend to be en-suite with satellite TV, radio, phone, locks dryer, iron and board, free family members flicks on TV and tea/coffee making facilities
- All bedroom flooring have lift accessibility
- Each bed room is equipped with a baby-listening system for babies. As an alternative a baby-sitting solution can be obtained for an hourly charge. Cots can certainly be made available.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large carpark
Brand New Flowrider Wave
The Merton features the Flowrider™ Wave - 1st one in the UK - an important new £1 million attraction which offers a mixture of browsing, snowboarding and skateboarding within one board recreation! The Flowrider sends a thin sheet of liquid up a sloped and cushioned platform to create a wavelike flow of liquid suitable for anyone to ride, from beginners to higher level surfers.
Tiny cost payable locally. Figures limited by 12 per session of 1 time with teachers readily available. Level restriction min. 42" on human body board or 52" standing on board.
Holiday Code 984-MERT
2016 Accommodation just rates in £ pp considering two grownups sharing. Make use of the "Quote & Book" option to book hotel just or add flights.
Rates predicated on commencement date
Supplements (pppn) supper £21 (per person), £10.50 (per youngster), no areas, Sole occupancy on request, Family supplements on demand.
Kid Reductions (relevant to accommodation just) Under a couple of years FREE (in a cot), Under 12 many years COMPLIMENTARY whenever extra bed or family room health supplement has-been paid by accompanying adults, including morning meal
|bunk beds||double beds|
|To 12 Dec||10||20||26||32||38|
|24 Mar – 27 May|
|28 May – 15 Jul||14||24||34||42||50|
|16 Jul – 26 Aug||16||28||49||58|
|27 Aug – 16 Sep|
|17 Sep – 17 Dec|