Coffee morning hosted by local work Law professionals
Understanding Bosses, Bumps & Babies?
Bosses, Bumps & kids, is Wimbledon's only destination where regional doing work mums can get advice on their employment rights as a mum.
We encourage involvement in neighborhood and involvement in voluntary work. We have been pleased with our regular meet ups that provide a legal guidance programme.
Belinda Eriksson was a trustee at the Polka Theatre, a children’s theatre in Wimbledon in addition to a governor at Bishop Gilpin School. she actually is today a member of the Law Society of Kings College class, Wimbledon.
Susan Fairbairn had been a magistrate and ended up being a volunteer at Citizens’ Advice Bureau for three years.
“Bosses, Lumps and Babies”
Our Following Occasion
Hotel du Vin, Cannizaro Home, Western Side Common, London SW19 4UE
- Exactly what are your pregnancy legal rights?
- How do you request flexible working?
- How can you handle domestic problems if you're working?
- Employing a nanny or any other assistance.
Show up, have a coffee-and hear our top recommendations on these and many various other employment problems that working mums must deal with.
- Download png enterpriseengineeringnetwork.org skeleton face png.