- If original seats are lost, duplicate tickets is released towards original successful applicant at a charge of £12 per ticket. Duplicate passes after that take concern across originals being used of seats.
- Babes in arms and children under 5 years of age won't be permitted into Centre Court or No.1, No.2, No.3 Courts or Courts 12 and 18.
- Children over five years old are required to have their very own violation, which will be charged at top dollar. A ticket is not required for people under 5.
- All kiddies beneath the age 16 must go to The Championships with a grown-up and stay monitored appropriately.
- Children over 5 and under 12 are permitted into all process of law supplied they truly are followed by a grownup all of the time.
Termination of Enjoy Considering Rain
Information on the Raincheck policy introduced in 2001 are the following and apply to any or all 13 planned days of The Championships, like the final Sunday.
i. When there is lower than 1 hour's play because of rainfall from the court that tickets have-been purchased, the first customers regarding the passes for that courtroom on that time is refunded aided by the quantity that they taken care of those tickets - the most refund payable would be the face value of the seats during the day involved.
ii. Purchasers of Grounds Passes on turnstiles (except those bought after 5pm) are going to be eligible for a complete refund if, because of rain, the typical number of use those courts obtainable with a Grounds Pass and which play ended up being originally scheduled is not as much as one hour.
iii. If there is several time's play, but not as much as a couple of hours' play, refunds will likely be limited to half the amount paid.
iv. The Referee's choice on how much play has had place will likely to be final.
v. Just the original customers are eligible for refunds under this policy. Refunds will be settled automatically for tickets bought ahead of time, but tickets bought at the turnstiles (ahead of 5pm just) should be returned straight away to: The Ticket Office, AELTC, "Raincheck", PO Box 98, London SW19 5AE.
vi. In view regarding the figures that might be included, please don't call within AELTC's Ticket Office or telephone the AELTC.
vii. Tickets purchased within Ticket Resale kiosk are not covered by this plan as the monies tend to be passed to charity.
viii. Split terms and conditions use a) to Debenture Holders as notified because of the All England Lawn Tennis Ground plc and b) to your extra days of play.
Refunds tend to be calculated as defined above and utilizing the Referee's record of simply how much play has had place on a time. It is this official figure which determines if clients are entitled to refunds, rather than the quantity of play which an individual spectator could have seen.
On final 3 days on No.1 legal, there will be a complete programme of play; it will comprise Juniors' and Invitational suits, utilizing the possibility of Championship Doubles Semi-finals. The Committee of Management will adhere because closely as you are able to to this programme but is unable to guarantee that it will be maintained with its entirety as a result of weather, injury etc., throughout the competition.