Tennis lessons Wimbledon
Ideal for groups or people.
Please note: if you make an organization booking, this must be with a buddy.
Everyone knows that Wimbledon is well-known for playing tennis! Our latest course is ENGLISH + TENNIS, available throughout every season.
Our Japanese pupil Yuka, stated: 'I'm not proficient at talking English but I experiencing the tennis training because my teacher taught myself perfectly. I obtained the things of practices of tennis. Thanks for mentoring. I would recommend it.'
All tennis levels can be accommodated, which range from beginners to higher level. All tennis mentors are LTA qualified.
English + Tennis for an individual
- English lessons inside mornings (15 hour program), Monday to Friday, 9.30am - 12.45pm.
- Private tennis classes (3 hours weekly) within the afternoons at Westside lawn-tennis Club, in Wimbledon.
- Day-to-day guaranteed accessibility the Wimbledon Leisure Centre (a 5 min walk from Milner School). Has using a 25 metre children's pool, large gym and physical fitness classes.
- A trip into the popular Wimbledon Tennis Museum.
- NO-COST regular Pronunciation Class at school.
- End obviously certificate and graduation ceremony.
Price: 7 days: £404. two weeks: £710. 3 days: £954. 4 weeks: £1239.
English + Tennis for a group of 2
- Content as above. (please be aware: your reservation needs to be with another buddy.)
Price: (per individual) a week: £365. 14 days: £631. 3 weeks: £836. 4 weeks: £1083.
English + Tennis for several 4
- Material as overhead. (Please note: your reservation must be with 3 various other buddies.)
Cost: (per individual) 7 days: £337. 2 weeks: £576. 3 months: £753. 4 weeks: £992.
- Westside lawn-tennis Club calls for you to definitely use appropriate garments for playing tennis classes: white top or base, and ideal tennis shoes.
- The Westside Club is a brief coach ride from Milner class (make the 200 bus from Wimbledon Police facility, Queens Rd, Bus Stop J. log off the coach at Woodhayes Rd.)